With the new interest limitation rule, many residential property investors may not be able to deduct interest expense in the near future. Our 4 experts have organised a series of webinars to cover some strategies to combat the new interest limitation rule and consequently maintain or improve cashflow.
Webinar 1 – Investing in new builds – 18 September 2021 at 10am to 11:30am
Webinar 2 – Developing residential land – 23 September 2021 at 8pm to 9:30pm
Webinar 3 – Transitioning from residential to commercial – 25 September 2021 at 10am to 11:30am
You might have questions such as:
– How to maintain and continue to increase cashflow given the introduction of the new interest limitation rules?
– How does financing work for new builds, residential property development and commercial property investment?
– How do you pick the best property under these strategies given your circumstances?
– What are the risks in these strategies and how to minimise or eliminate them?
– What are the other tax advantages and benefits?
– Who I need on my team to execute this?
Every. Single. Question. will be answered by our experts in the upcoming FREE webinar: Strategies to combat the new interest limitation rules – New Builds, Residential Developments and Commercial Investments.
*Registration is free for early birds (i.e. before 16 September). You can register here. Late bird tickets are $9.90 per webinar.
Webinars will be presented by Connie Lui, Director at NZ International Tax & Property Advisors (nztaxprop.co.nz), Blandon Leung, Director at Mortgage HQ (mhq.co.nz), Alistair Macrae, Director at Macrae Property Brokers (macraepb.co.nz) and Bibiana Lee, Partner at Loo & Koo (loo-koo.co.nz/).